Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jessica's Baptism


My niece, Jessica, was baptized today. When I saw her in July she was so excited about this day coming up. As I thought of her today, I could just picture how big she must be smiling. Doesn't she look like such a princess? I wish I could have been there to share this day with her. I remember the day I was baptized, I was so proud and happy to be baptized and to have all my sins taken away. I wanted to stay perfect the rest of my life. This lasted until that evening when I fought with my sister (and may or may not have said not very nice things)! I had a few hours of goodness at least. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thank you for your words, we missed you today. Iam thankful to know you would have come if you were here. I wonder which sister you fought with cause we had the perfect relationship =) I am glad you are my sister!