Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Elijah!


Elijah, I love this picture of you because it reminds me of your great laugh! Grandma sent this to me before I got to meet you and it gave me a glimpse of your fun personality.


I took this picture on my cell phone one day when we went to lunch at McDonald's. You have grown so much since then!


This picture is from the cabin when we were there for Grandpa's 80th birthday celebration. You did not want to leave those horses! I think you must get this from your mom.

You probably won't understand until you are a proud uncle how much it meant to me when you remembered my name and sought me out to play with you when I visited this summer. I was so excited because I realized you remembered me! I am so glad that you are my nephew! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that you get to eat lots of ice cream. I love you!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thank you for the wonderful birthday message and cute pictures