Monday, October 6, 2008

The best place to go after the dentist!



If the sight of this box doesn’t make your mouth water and bring a smile to your face, you really should come to visit me! It's a Boston icon!

It’s a long (and boring) story how I came to have a dentist in the North End, since I live about 30 miles away. But it definitely has its side benefits! I did feel (a LITTLE) guilty going straight to Mike’s Pastry after leaving the dentist. But I dare anyone to go there and then have the willpower to walk by it without going in! The North End is Boston’s Italian neighborhood, and has some of the yummiest food I’ve eaten. Mike’s Pastry is definitely high up there on the list! I’d say it even makes up for having to go to the dentist.

3 comments:

Robert said...

I Love Italian food!!

Christina B. said...

Robert, I remember you always ordering spaghetti when we were kids! :) I think you'd seriously be in heaven in the North End. I can't wait to take you there someday!

Christie said...

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.

That's all I have to say.

And thank you for not posting what was INSIDE the box. I may have tried to eat my computer screen if you had.