Sunday, October 12, 2008

I wish I could bottle up these days and open them again in February!



Today was a perfect New England fall day. It was so sunny and the fall colors were beautiful. It was one of those days where you don't want to miss a single minute! Especially knowing the cold weather is coming. I took these pictures on a walk in Rocky Woods (in Medfield near my apartment), and also in Lexington. I wished I could share this day with everyone and wanted to capture some of the beauty I was so thankful for.

3 comments:

Linda said...

wow christina those are beautifull! I am jealous I wish we could hafe had a fall here in utah. Great pictures.

Christie said...

There is NOTHING like New England in the fall. I used to drive around with tears in my eyes every day because it us just. that. pretty.

Great pics.

Lisa B Nell said...

As Robert would say... That's Gorgeous!! :)

Thank you for sharing! Makes me want to come out there and take some pictures!