Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Patriots' Good Looking QB



I mentioned to my friend Todd that I thought that Matt Cassel was very good looking and he sent me this picture of him in high school. It cracks me up every time I look at it so I thought I would post it! What a perfect 90's 'do! I think Zach on Saved by the Bell would have been jealous! My brother might have been going for a tamer version of this style in high school too. :) (Correct me if I'm wrong Robert!) For everyone not living in New England who might not know who Matt Cassel is, here is what he looks like now:



I feel really bad that Tom Brady is hurt, but I think that Matt is much better looking! This is about the depth of my thoughts about football, which is another indication I must be missing the football gene.

1 comment:

Robert said...

LOL! That is so funny thanks for the laugh. I had to check a few pictures from high school. I can't believe it. You are right. What a great memory you have. My hair was a bit longer in the back though.