Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I have the best brother!!

I was just looking for my brother's email address to write him an email to thank him and found this picture that he sent to me. I like this picture and decided I want to tell everyone how great my brother is instead of just telling him! I know Robert would do anything he could for me- he has helped me so many times. My funniest memory is of the day that I broke the side mirror off my new (to me) Accord. I was really upset because I felt awful for damaging a car that Paul and I had just bought. I broke it on the way to taking Merlin to see Monsters Inc. Coincidentally Robert and his family were at the same movie! I told him how upset I was and he told me that he would be happy to help me fix it. I went to Home Depot and bought several types of glue hoping that we could glue the mirror back on! :) Needless to say, it didn't work, but Robert spent hours trying to help me. I ended up buying a mirror from a junkyard and Robert also helped me put it on. This is just one example, but there are many ways he has helped me and has shown support to me throughout my life. It meant a lot to me how much he wanted to drive with me across the country when I moved to Boston even though it would have been a big sacrifice for him at that time. I can't even remember how many times he offered to go with me! I also love to see my brother with his sons, they love their dad so much and I am so proud of what a great dad he is. I love you Robert!


2 comments:

Robert said...

Christina.....WOW! You are so sweet.
I still wish that I could have driven you to Boston. To be quite honest, it is now in my dreams and wishes to drive you back here. If that day comes, I hope you'll ask. However, I support you as a "Bostonian" and most importantly wish you the best wherever life takes you.

Love,
Your "Little Brother"

Lisa B Nell said...

I second that motion! We do have a wonderful brother!