Sunday, September 28, 2008

Medfield

When I was visiting my family in July, my Aunt Barbara asked me what the town I live in is like and told me she would like to see pictures. So one evening in August I took a walk and took these pictures. They are all taken in an area of about two blocks around where I live. I am posting them so the rest of my family can see what the town I live in looks like also! I like Medfield a lot. I chose to live there because it was pretty close to the town I worked in when I moved here and the first time I drove through it, it looked like my picture of a New England town. I also thought it was great that the library is right on the corner of my street and the main street!



1. The building I live in
2. The field across from my building, mostly used for lacrosse
3. The front lawn of the complex I live in
4. Sunflowers from a neighbor's yard
5. A church on my street
6. Medfield town hall
7. Hardware store
8. Library
9. An old house across from the white church
10. Lord's department store
11. Unique building on the corner of my street
12. Medfield common
13. Another church on my street
14. Pleasant Street sign
15. Clouds as the sun was setting

1 comment:

Lisa B Nell said...

These pictures bring back so many memories of when I was fortunate enough to come out and spend some time with my big sister! :) I hope I can come see you again soon! :) I hear there is a marathon out that way that is a pretty big deal! lol. Plus I kind of like my big sis! :)